India is now moving toward covid 19 third wave that comes within days where Maharashtra is one of the states in India which has the highest number of coronavirus + omicron cases so it is going to be some tough weeks for Maharashtra people like from Mumbai or various places. Due to covid surges in India, the Maharashtra state government decided to impose fresh covid guidelines 2022 that is for mini lockdown and new rules and regulation also added for the public that they need to follow very strictly. This covid restriction at starting of the 2022 year was added by the government to decrease the new omicron spread in Maharashtra to prevent people from the third deadly corona wave.
Maharashtra Covid Guidelines 2022 Today
Except for god, no one knows what happened next, so it is better to take some precautions as this time the third wave comes very fast and the positivity rate is also high as compared to 2nd covid wave. This is the mini lockdown that the government decided so that there will be no full lockdown. As mini lockdown is better than full that’s why all the state governments making fresh covid guidelines for their local citizens.
Maharashtra new covid restrictions today
Maharashtra is facing surging covid-19 with omicron highest number of Cases in India, as per current situation government had decided to impose new rules and regulation where you will see mini lockdown, nigh curfew and much more. Below you can get a preview of New covid restrictions today and guidelines pdf that every citizen of MAHA State need to follow:
Here is the list of Mini lockdown rules and regulations (This guideline will be effective from January 10 till the further order)
- No Movement in Public place by making Group of 5 or more than 5 peoples
- Nigh curfew from 11 PM TO 5 PM, So no movement in a public place
- Schools and Colleges will remain closed till 15 February 2022
- Without permission, no one allows at Government offices or department
- All work will be done through video conference
- Government offices and Private office work will be done from Home in working hours Only
- 50% Gatherings capacity Allow at marriages and social, religious, cultural or political events
- Not more than 20 People at funerals
- Until next covid guidelines, Swimming pools, gyms, spas, wellness centres, beauty salons will remain closed
- Haircutting salons (barbershop ) remain open with a 50% capacity
- Sports events postponed except national/ International event
- Entertainment parks, zoos, museums, forts and other ticketed places will remain closed
- Cinema theatres and drama halls, Shopping malls, market complexes, Restaurants and eateries place remain open until 10:00 PM for only vaccinated people with 50% Gathering
- Competitive exams will be held as per the given schedule
Maharashtra Covid Mini lockdown News
On Friday, Mayor of Mumbai “kishori pednekar” has made announced that there will be no full lockdown but certain restrictions/ curbs will likely mini-lockdown and also informed that the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) is ready with 22,000 beds and 7,000 ICU beds.
Uddhav thackeray (CM of Maharashtra) is not in favour of Full lockdown but certain restriction has been added as mentioned below. Here you can check what will remain open and what will remain close today, full overview of new Maharashtra, Mumbai, Pune, Thane covid mini lockdown guidelines :
|Topic||Covid-19 Omicron Cases|
|Covid New Restrictions starts from||10 January 2022|
|Mini lockdown end date||Until next order|
|Places that Remain Close||Schools and Colleges, Entertainment parks, zoos, museums, forts, Swimming pools, gyms, spas, wellness centres, beauty salons|
|Places that remain open (50% Capacity)||marriages and social, religious, cultural or political events, barbershop, Cinema theatres and drama halls, Shopping malls, market complexes, Restaurants and eateries|
|New Restrictions Today||
|Things that are not affected by Covid||
|CoVID Guidelines last updated on||9 January 2022 (Today)|
Maharashtra Schools and colleges remain close and the classes will be done through online mode. All the institutions or single bodies highly recommend following this Omicron CORONA virus lockdown guidelines very strictly as the order directly comes from the state government so it is our responsibility to follow state govt rules and regulations.
Maharashtra Covid-19 Omicron Cases Latest News Today
On 7 January 2022, Maharashtra state has the most number of cases in the last 7-8 months due to this the state is now moving toward a full lockdown situation that will be because of the third wave where OMICRON Play a major role in this current situation. Mumbai records 20,318 fresh cases, five deaths.
Maharashtra on Saturday reported 41,434 new Covid-19 cases, 13 deaths, and 133 omicron cases in the last 24 hours. The state’s omicron tally rose to 1,009. Of the total new cases in the state, 20,318 cases were from Mumbai alone.
Final words: On this page, we have listed the New Maharashtra covid 19 guidelines pdf that is issued by the state govt. We request to every citizen of maha state kindly, follow the covid-19 guidelines very carefully, the cases can come under control by your effort. Government can only put restrictions to follow that curbs it is every responsible citizen work. If somehow anyone has a query regarding lockdown or night curfew kindly ask below on the comment box.